WELL, Getting Real with mental and physical health
This course if for any one wishing to look more deeply into the nature of mental and physical health, illness, pain and suffering. It is for those who:
- have health issues themselves
- have friends, family, colleagues or a partner with health issues
- work in any area related to physical or mental health
- are curious to explore illness and wellness
- What is the reality of the body?
- What is the reality of the mind?
- What affects how the mind and body are perceived?
- What is a healthy mind and body?
- Can the understanding of who we are improve health?
- Is misunderstanding detrimental to health?
- Is there a risk of denial when talking about illness, thought and reality?
- Can understanding help us in dealing with the health of loved ones?
Clare’s live programs are excellent – and amazing value!
Based on a topic, they have enough structure to give them focus, and enough flexibility that they aren’t held tightly to that. A richness of learning comes from this.
Clare also uses fresh content every month so it’s never a stale conversation from a previous time, and she responds to the questions and needs coming up in the group.
Incredible to have such a tailored service for a group programme.
HOW IT WORKS…
Here’s what you need to know
- Daily content
- Weekly live webinars
- option to have 1-2-1 time with Clare
- Access to private Facebook Group